If your credentials to an application expire or change, or are incorrect for some other reason, you may need to update them in HelloID. There are two ways to do this.
Update credentials within the application (recommended)
- From the HelloID dashboard, start the application in which you need to update your credentials.
- Enter the correct username and password and then log into the website. The HelloID bar at the top of the page will update with four options. Choose the correct one.
- Save: Your updated credentials will be saved as the new default.
- The data I provided was incorrect: The credentials you entered will not be saved.
- Not now: The credentials you entered will not be saved.
- Close: Nothing will be saved and the bar will hide.
2. Enter the correct in the username and password and press the login button on the website. A replace your credentials bar will appear. The bar contains 4 options
|Save||The entered credentials will be saved as new default|
|The data I provided was incorrect||The entered credentials will not be saved|
|Not now||The entered credentials will not be saved|
|Close||Nothing will be saved and the bar will hide.|
Update from the HelloID dashboard
- Hover your mouse over the application's icon on the HelloID dashboard. Click the gear icon. This will bring up a menu.
- In the menu, click Edit Credentials.
- When prompted, enter your updated username and password and then click Save.