HelloID's Applications tab lets you launch any of your organization's web applications, with one click. No username or password is required.
(Some applications require you to enter your login credentials during the first launch only.)
This article shows you how to launch an application.
Launch an application
- Select the Applications tab.
- Optionally, to search for an application, select the Search box and type the application's name.
- Select an application's tile to launch it.
- On the first launch, some applications will require your username and password. Note that applications which have not yet been launched are marked with a New label:
Enter your credentials and select the Continue button to proceed. HelloID will remember your credentials. You will not need to enter them again.
If you need to modify credentials that you previously entered, see Update application credentials or Delete application credentials.
- In most cases, you will now be directly logged in to the web application. However, some web applications require one final step: filling in credentials using the HelloID browser extension.
In this case, a menu bar appears when credentials are entered by HelloID. The menu bar contains three buttons:
HelloID attempts to auto-fill your credentials automatically. Select this button to have HelloID enter your credentials again.
- Show Credentials
This optional button displays the saved credentials for the application.
Hide the menu bar.
- You are now logged into your chosen application. If you encounter any difficulties, please contact your IT department.