1. Click on an app in the application dashboard to start. If you have a lot of applications, you can press CTRL+F on your keyboard to search for an application by name.
2. Apps which never have been started before are recognizable by the "New” icon in the top left of the tile.
3. Some applications will need credentials when they are started for the first time. If credentials are needed the following screen will be displayed. Enter the credentials and press Continue to … to proceed.
4. Depending on the configuration, the credentials will be entered in the website or you will be logged in on the website without interaction. In this screenshot the credentials are only entered and you have to manually press Log in.
5. In the top off the screen a bar appears when credentials are entered by HelloID. The bar contains two buttons.
|Default||Press this button and HelloID will enter the credentials a second time|
|Show credentials||Press this button and HelloID will show the user credentials (Optional)|
|Close||Press this button to hide the “Enter Credentials” bar.|