HelloID provides a single point of access to all of your organization's web-based applications. Starting an application and logging into it easy!
Start an application
- Click on an application in the application dashboard to open it. If you have a lot of applications, you can press CTRL+F on your keyboard to search for an application by name, or use the search box at the top of the page.
- Applications that you have never launched before are recognizable by the "New" badge in the top left of their icon.
- Some applications might need a username and password when you launch them for the first time. Enter your credentials for that particular application, and click Continue to proceed.
- Depending on the configuration, the credentials will be entered in the website or you will be logged in on the website without interaction. In this screenshot the credentials are only entered and you have to manually click Sign in.
- In the top off the screen a bar appears when credentials are entered by HelloID. The bar contains two or three buttons.
- Default: Click this button to have HelloID enter the credentials again.
- Show Credentials: This optional button will display the username and password for the application.
- Close: Click this button to close the HelloID bar at the top of the window.
- You should now be logged into your chosen application. If you encounter any difficulty, please contact your system administrator.