Important: Some URL’s and Parameters Are Case Sensitive, if not entered correctly configurations may not work!
1. By default NTLM integrated authentication is not enabled in Firefox. When you use the HelloID AD IDP with Firefox you will be always asked to enter your credentials.
2. Open Firefox and open the config page by typing about:config
3. Search for network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris and press Enter
4. Doubleclick the preference name network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris and enter the URL of the server where the AD IDP connector has been installed. The URL can be found in step 1, in this case it’s https://AL-DCHELLOID.helloid.local and press OK
5. Now the popup will not appear and the user will be automatically logged on to HelloID.