Go through the steps to Configure HelloID as an IDP for G Suite first.
Add the HelloID app to Chromebooks using App Management
1. Login to the G Suite Admin Console and go to Device management.
2. Select Chrome management.
3. Select App Management.
4. Enter HelloID and press the Search button.
5. Click on the App name.
6. Select the User settings.
7. Enable Force installation and Add to Chrome Web Store collection and press Save.
8. For the public session settings enable Force installation and press Save.
9. The configuration has finished and the HelloID plugin will be installed automatically on the managed Chromebooks.
Test the configuration
1. Start a Chromebook and login.
2. The HelloID login screen will appear. In this example Active Directory is being displayed. Here you can login with your AD account credentials.
3. Once you are logged in, the Application Dashboard of HelloID will be displayed.