Go through the steps to Configure HelloID as an IdP for G Suite first.
Add the HelloID Plugin to Chromebooks
- Login to the G Suite Admin Console and navigate to Device Management > Chrome Management > Apps & Extensions.
- Hover your mouse over the "plus" icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Then, select the Chrome icon to add an app from the Chrome Web Store.
- In the window that appears, search for HelloID. When the HelloID Extension result appears, click the Select button.
- Once the HelloID Extension has been added to your applications list, change its Installation Policy from "Allow Install" to "Force Install".
- Additionally, ensure that Include in Chrome Web Store collection is enabled.
- Save your changes.