Important: Some URL’s and Parameters Are Case Sensitive, if not entered correctly configurations may not work!
1. To add 2 Factor Authentication with Authenticator App, login as Administrator in the HelloID Portal and press Manage portal
2. Go to Security > Policies > Portal Access Rules and press Add Access rule
3. In the Two-factor step of the wizard, enable activate two-factor and select Use Authenticator App
4. After adding the two factor Authentication the first time an user tries to login will be asked to enroll a Authenticator App
5. The enrollment can be done manual or by scanning the barcode
6. Enter the Authenticator code and press enroll to enroll the authenticator and login.