1. Login as Administrator in the HelloID Portal and press manage portal. Go to Settings > Certificates and press Create Self-Signed Certificate to create a Certificate for Zendesk. See How to use certificates for more information about creating and using certificates.
2. Go to Applications > Applications and open the Application Catalog.
2. Search for Zendesk and press Add.
3. Enter the correct environment name in the URL in and press Next.
4. Change the endpoint URL by entering the correct environment name and select the certificate for Zendesk that you created at the start of this guide. Press Next to continue.
5. These settings do not have to be changed. Press Next to continue.
6. In the self service tab you can create a product if you wish..
7. Press Save to add the application to the dashboard.
8. Now open the Zendesk application by pressing Edit in the application overview.
9. Press Download metadata.
10. Open the metadata file a text editor like Notepad and copy the location URL.
11. Login to your Zendesk portal and go to Settings > Security > Admins & Agents. Enable the Single sign-on (SSO) provider and populate the following fields:
- SAML SSO URL: Enter location URL from the metadata (step 10).
- Certificate fingerprint: Enter the fingerprint of the certificate that you created at the start of this guide.
- Remote logout URL: Empty
- IP ranges: Empty
12. Enter the same information in the End-users tab.
13. Save the setting in Zendesk by pressing the Save button and test the configuration on the dashboard.
14. At first use the user needs to enter and verify their email address. When the verification is finished the user will be logged in to Zendesk.