Identity provider catalog
We have redesigned the overview of configured identity providers and how to choose one to configure. In the past when you were going to configure ADFS or AzureAD with SAML, you needed to select SAML as a type and things were magically configured for you, without the possibility to configure user matching or how data was processed.
With the identity provider it possible to choose a template for systems like ADFS, AzureAD or Salesforce. This will enroll a user information mapper between those systems; See the next feature in this list.
User information mapper for SAML-integrations
To be more flexible we have added a mapper between SAML-integrations. This is used for connections between Identity Providers and HelloID, but also possible for HelloID to Service provider.
This way the administrator can choose how data will update from an Identity provider to HelloID and how a user will be found when using the identity provider.
- JSON types the task editor will now feature a complex object editor instead of a textbox
- We have improved the readability of the task summary e-mails
- Issues regarding synchronization and nested groups are resolved.
- For the new delegated form it was possible to pass a password that is too long to process by Active Directory; We have provided feedback when that will occur.
- Issues related to intellisense for user attributes not showing has been resolved.
- For the agent, we have decreased the number of open HTTP-connections to HelloID.
- Styling issues that caused grids in the admin area to render in a wrong way.
- Fixed issues were automation task could crash due to an empty value of JSON types.
- Due to a wrong configuration, it was not possible to add tasks to a delegated form; This will no longer occur.
- We have fixed an issue where a user could lose his selection in group selection screens when he or she was paging through the grid.
- The route for iframing parts of the application has been corrected.
What do you need to know:
The HelloID portal is updated automatically. After the upgrade is completed, a HelloID notification is created within HelloID to inform the HelloID admins about the update.
Removed AD connector functionality
We have removed the AD connector functionality and services from HelloID and is no longer supported. If you wish to use AD authentication and synchronization please configure the HelloID agent 4.5 or higher.