System catalog and variables
In previous versions, you were required to repeat credentials or other kinds of information over and over again when configuring automation tasks. To make life easier we have introduced the system catalog. Via this catalog, an administrator can add systems (predefined by our templates) and configure central information only once. In the automation task, you can select a configured system and you are done. The catalog is populated with systems that we currently support in the configuration of automation tasks, in the upcoming months you will see a lot of new systems to be added.
Do you have a suggestion or do you miss a system or tasks? Let us know.
With the addition of the system catalog, we are allowing customers to make use of provisioning. Therefore we created a separate dashboard with provisioning enabled systems, their related tasks, and navigation to the affected persons. This is only the beginning of our provisioning journey, we will keep adding and enhancing this functionality in the upcoming months, keep an eye on our release notes.
- QR scanning speed is improved and we also now render a box for the optimal placement of the QR code image;
- Added support for identification of a tenant (via an external URL);
- Fixed issues in the credential view of application administration;
- Fixed layout and styling issues on product category create and update pages;
- In the IOS app we have fixed various issues for the password change detection;
- In the SAML-mapping the required checkbox is working again;
- We were experiencing duplicate user attributes due to multiple types of sources. This has been fixed and should no longer be possible to have duplicate user attributes.
What do you need to know:
Removed environment functionality
We have completely removed the environment functionality from the HelloID portal.
New HelloID Agent
For new provisioning tasks, it is no longer required to pass the HelloID API information. To enable this you will need to upgrade or install the new HelloID Agent, version 4.7 or higher.