You can secure your HelloID account by using push authentication via the HelloID Authenticator app.
Push authentication is a quick, easy, and secure form of two-factor authentication.
This article demonstrates how to log in to HelloID with it.
Note that push authentication is only available if your IT department has enabled it.
Enroll in push authentication
Before you can log in with push authentication, you must download the HelloID Authenticator app to your mobile device and configure it. Follow these instructions to do so.
Log in with push authentication
- Log in to your HelloID portal. For detailed instructions, see Log in from your computer.
- If you have enrolled multiple factors but not yet set a default, you will be prompted to select a second factor to log in with. Select Receive push message:
- You are taken to the following screen:
- On your mobile device, you will receive a notification via the HelloID Authenticator app:
- Tap the notification to open the HelloID Authenticator app. Select the Yes button to authenticate your login attempt.
- If selecting the Yes button fails to automatically log you in, manually enter the 6-digit code displayed in the HelloID Authenticator app:
- You are now logged in to your HelloID account and taken to the HelloID end user dashboard: