We have completely redefined the way how approval for self-service products works. We are enabling administrators or consultants to specify, edit or delete fine-grained approval workflows. They have the power to determine:
- If requests should be automatically approved or denied after a certain period;
- If requesters can remind their approvers to take a look at the request;
- Select what scopes (read who the approvers are) should approve or deny;
- These scopes can also be enforced in different kind of ways:
- Anyone in the scopes should approve (need one approval)
- Every scope must approve
- Every scope must approve in sequential order (multi-step approval)
When configuring the workflows, we want to help the administrator. We will give a message when the workflow will cause an auto-approval. And when you are deleting a workflow, you will get the option to move all related products to another workflow.
Watch the video below to learn more.
Click here to sign up for our mailing list