HelloID Administrators may configure email notifications to be sent out in response to events in HelloID Provisioning. For example, when a new account is created, the end user might be notified. In addition, their direct manager and the IT department might also be notified.
From the provisioning dashboard, click on Notifications in the navigation bar. This will bring you to the Notifications Overview page, which will display all notifications that have been configured. The table of notifications contains the following columns:
- Name: The name of the notification. This should be descriptive of the notification's purpose.
- System: The system that will trigger the notification. Some general notifications, such as Evaluation Summary, are not tied to a specific system and will not display a value here.
- Event: The event within the system that will trigger the notification, such as Account Create.
- Enabled: Whether or not the notification is enabled. Disabled notifications are not sent out.
- Last Changed On: The timestamp when the notification was last updated.
- Actions: Use the wrench icon button to edit the notification, and the trashcan icon button to delete it.