Note: Report viewing must be enabled
In order for users to view reports to which they have been given access, they must also have permissions to view the reporting interface. Learn how to enable report viewing here.
Access to individual reports is tied to HelloID group membership and role permissions within HelloID. If a user has permissions to view the reporting interface, but is not a member of a group that grants access to a report, their reporting interface will be empty. Conversely, if a user has access to a report but does not have permissions to view the reporting interface, they will not be able to view their report. Assuming that you have granted permissions to view the reporting interface, follow these instructions to grant access to one or more reports.
Grant Access to Reports
- Navigate to Directory > Groups in the HelloID Administrator Dashboard.
- Find or create a group to which you want to grant access to a report. In this example, we have a group called "All Reports Access".
- Note: Learn more about groups here.
- Click on the Reports link under the Actions column.
- Click the Add Reports button.
- Select the reports to which you want to grant access and click Add Selection. Alternatively, you may click Add All Reports, which is what we'll do for our example.
- The added reports are now displayed for the group.
To view reports, users must click on the reporting icon on the HelloID menu bar. The reports to which the user has access are shown in the menu on the left, and the data for the selected report is shown on the right.