Determine approver by matching requester's information
To reduce the number of configurations and to add a more intuitive way to determine approvers we have added functionality to the custom filters to match requesters information with possible approvers. For example, you want to find the manager of the department of the person who is requesting the product.
And to help you, even more, we have added a way to preview this kind of filter and added a search bar to see if the correct person is within the scope of the filter.
In this example, we are looking for a person with a title 'manager' and that shares the same department as the requester (Floris Harris). This causes David Brouwer to be an approver in this workflow
Show next in line approvers
To help end-users and other approvers we have added an option to the timeline in the request details, to display anticipated approvers. This way the end-user could contact them internally if they are not responding.
And when you are ever in a scenario where there are no more approvers and it is not resolved within a timely fashion. You are able to contact your service desk via HelloID
Cascading components within dynamic forms
To make the form more readable and less complex we’ve added conditional visibility settings for form controls. It is now possible to show/hide a field on other field’s conditions.
Password control for dynamic forms
Sometimes you want to ask for a password in a form and make sure the password the user supplied is correct. You can now make sure by using the password confirm control. This makes sure that a user verifies his password by typing it again. The form then makes sure these passwords match.
- MFA support in OpenID
We now supporting MFA in our OpenID flow. When opening target applications via HelloID and the use of 2FA (on login or opening of application), it will be added to the amr attribute so the target application can choose whether to prompt an extra multi-factor or not.
- Support multiple consumers in SAML
It is now possible to configure multiple consumers to the same SAML configuration within HelloID. In the generic SAML template, we have added a field where multiple consumer service endpoints can be configured. This will validate the ACS sent by the consumer to HelloID.
- Application catalog cuts off text
- Fixed typo's for Self-service where it should be Self-Service
- Regex issues in forms where the form should first be saved are resolved
- Sending an e-mail task has been altered. It no longer requires a user and can send to email addresses that are not known in the user directory.
- Any-approval workflow behaves no longer as an all-workflow
- OpenID will now always validate the client_secret
- Situations, where a form summary displayed an error, are resolved
- Self-Service administration state column is no longer empty
- Inbox rights are changed to check if the approve right is available for the user
- The agent will be set to active when starting after a shutdown
- Added auto-focus for two-factor authentication screens
- Resolved issues with the time-limit in Self-Service request e-mails. This was causing to display 13000 minutes instead 8 days
- SAML can now handle long URLs and no longer causes 404s
- Fixed user detail card in the request history page
- 60+ other resolved bugs
Click here to sign up for our mailing list