Categories let you organize your application tiles into groups. This is useful, for example, if you have multiple workflows which each involve a different set of applications.
Create a category
- Select the Add category button on your Applications tab.
- Enter a name for the category and select a label color. Select the Save button to confirm.
- Your new category appears.
- Add applications to your new category using the instructions in the section below, Add an application to a category.
Remove a category
- Hover over a category, and select its trashcan button.
- The category is removed. Note that its applications remain accessible in the main Applications content area. Removing a category does not revoke your access to the applications within it.
Add an application to a category
- Select and drag an application's tile into a category area, and then release it.
- The application is added to the category.
Remove an application from a category
- Select and drag an application's tile from a category into the main applications area, and then release it.
- The application is removed from the category.
- Hover over an application tile and select its check box. (You may select multiple applications this way.) Then select the Delete from category link in the pop up menu.
Filter by category
- Select the Categories drop down at the top of the screen. Select the category(ies) you want to filter by.
- The dashboard shows your selected category(ies):