Logging into HelloID on Mobile
Getting logged in to your institution or company HelloID portal is very simple.
- Step one is to install the app on your mobile device. Look for the HelloID app in your devices app store.
- Once installed, tap the icon to open.
- If this is not the first time running the HelloID app, skip to number 5. You will now be prompted to enter your site's URL.
- Enter the full domain in the field such as yourdomain.helloid.com (it is not necessary to enter https://) and tap "Next". If you do not know the domain name, contact your system administrator.
- You may be presented with more than one option, so select the most appropriate one for your needs.
- If prompted, enter your credentials and tap Login.
You will now be presented with your HelloID dashboard. The apps on your mobile dashboard should be the same as those available within your desktop dashboard.