This article demonstrates how to access HelloID via the mobile app.
The mobile app is designed with one main feature in mind: accessing your applications.
Log in from the mobile app
- Find the HelloID mobile app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and install it.
- Once installed, tap the app to open it.
- You are prompted to enter your HelloID portal's URL (e.g.,
yourorganization.helloid.com). Enter it and then select the Next button. If you don't know the portal URL, contact your IT department.
- You are prompted to choose a login method. Your IT department should have already told you which login method to use. Select it. For this example, we'll use the Local login option.
- Depending on which login method you chose, you may be prompted to enter your credentials. Do so and then select the Login button.
- You are taken to the mobile version of the Applications tab.
- Select an app's tile to launch it. When launching an app for the first time, you may need to enter login credentials for it. For example: