This article demonstrates how to access HelloID via a desktop web browser.
Log in from your computer
- Open a web browser and go to your organization's HelloID portal. This is usually
- The Login method screen may appear, depending on your organization's settings. If it does, it looks similar to this:
- Your IT department should have already told you which login method to use. Select it. For this example, we'll use the Local login option.
If you're using the QR code login option, see Log in with a QR code.
- Depending on your login method, you will either see the HelloID login screen, or be redirected to an outside website. For this example, since we selected the Local login method, we see the HelloID login screen:
- Enter your login credentials and select the Login button. For this example, we'll enter our HelloID login credentials. If we had selected a different login method (e.g., Active Directory Federation Services), we'd instead enter our login credentials on that system's login screen.
- If you have enrolled in two-factor authentication, you will now be prompted to verify your second factor. For example:
Optionally, select the Remember Me checkbox to not receive additional MFA challenges as long as you remain logged in.
- After successfully logging in, you are taken to the HelloID end user dashboard: