Request a product
- In Service Automation > Self Service products, select the tile of the product you want to request. For this example, we will select Adobe Illustrator.
- Enter a comment (optional). Depending on the product and your organization's policies, you may also be asked to enter a return date. This is the date that your access to the product will end.
- Each product you request goes through an approval process. Select the Approval Workflow tab to see the people in your organization who will be responsible for approving or denying your request. If no one is listed here, it means that your request will be automatically approved or denied by HelloID based on rules configured by the HelloID administrator.
- Select the Request button on the Request Product tab to confirm.
- Your request now goes through the request approval process to determine if your request will be granted.
Occasionally, a product may be out of stock or otherwise unavailable. In this case, the reason is displayed. Contact your manager or your organization's IT department for help.
Filter by category
- Select the Categories drop down at the top of the screen. Select the categories you want to filter by.
- The dashboard filters the available products by your selected categories: