- PowerShell scripts which set up advanced delegated forms in your HelloID environment.
Each repository comprises a set of PowerShell scripts and JSON files. For more information on these files, see GitHub Resources - Introduction.
This article demonstrates how to set up these advanced delegated forms.
Advanced delegated forms
Use the all-in-one PowerShell scripts in the Tools4ever GitHub to quickly and easily create advanced delegated forms in your HelloID environment.
These repository names start with HelloID-Conn-SA. For example, HelloID-Conn-SA-Full-AD-ReportAccountsRecentlyCreated.
For more information on naming conventions, see GitHub Resources - Introduction.
Each script sets up the needed dynamic form, data sources, tasks, user variables, and delegated form. Finally, it connects everything together. Only a few simple steps are required on your part after running the script.
To use an all-in-one script:
createform.ps1from the appropriate GitHub repository
- Open it in your favorite PowerShell console/editor
- Create a HelloID API key and secret
- Update the connection details in the script's header, using your API key and secret
- Run the script on a machine with PowerShell support and an internet connection
- Perform any additional steps listed in the Post-setup configuration section of the GitHub repository's readme
|$portalBaseUrl||Your HelloID portal's URL||
|$apiKey||API key value of your own environment||3|
|$apiSecret||API secret value of your own environment||4|
|$delegatedFormAccessGroupName||Array of local HelloID group names which will have access to this delegated form||
If needed, you can set up an advanced delegated form manually. For a full tutorial, see Create or manage an advanced delegated form.