HelloID's Servicedesk allows you to perform tasks within your organization, via interactive forms.
The Reset Password form lets you reset the password for Microsoft Active Directory accounts.
You will only have this form on your Servicedesk tab if your IT department has given you the necessary permissions.
- Go to the Servicedesk.
- Select the Reset password tile.
- Select a user from the drop down menu. If you don't see the user you want to disable, contact your IT department.
- Enter and confirm a new password for the user:
- Optionally, turn on the Change Password at Next Logon toggle. When this toggle is turned on, the user can only log in once using the new password you've specified. After the first login, they will be required to specify a new password of their own.
- Select the Reset Password button to confirm. The user's password has now been reset.