HelloID's Servicedesk allows you to perform tasks within your organization, via interactive forms.
The Disable Account form lets you disable Microsoft Active Directory accounts.
You will only have this form on your Servicedesk tab if your IT department has given you the necessary permissions.
- Go to the Servicedesk.
- Select the Disable account tile.
- Select a user from the drop down menu. If you don't see the user you want to disable, contact your IT department.
- Under How to disable, choose to either disable the account, or to set its expiration date to the current date and time. Both options prevent the user from logging in, but have different implications in connected systems. If you are unsure which option to choose, contact your IT department.
- In the Comment field, add an auto-generated comment, a custom comment, or no comment.
- Select the Disable button to confirm. The user is now disabled.