Follow these instructions to create an exact copy of an existing delegated form. The cloned form includes copies of all related resources, including the underlying dynamic form, any attached data sources, and the attached task if one exists. The cloned form is completely independent of the original.
Some delegated forms created in earlier versions of HelloID cannot be cloned. Their Clone link is unavailable. To clone a form like this, you must recreate it from scratch.
Clone a delegated form
- Go to the Delegated Forms - Overview.
- Click the Clone link for the relevant delegated form. For example:
- Edit the new Form Name, Identifier, and Enable checkbox:
- Click the Clone button.
- You're taken to the cloned form's edit screen. Follow the instructions in Create a custom delegated form to customize it.
- All attached resources, including the dynamic form, data sources, and task, are also cloned.