Target systems are where HelloID's provisioning processes do their work. This article will lead you through the process of adding a target system.
Add a new target system
- On the target systems overview screen, click the plus sign button to begin adding a new target system. This will bring up the Add System wizard.
- On the Selection step, find or search for your desired source system. When you are ready, click the Select button for your desired system. For this and subsequent articles, we will be using the Microsoft Active Directory system.
Note: In order to use the on-premise Active Directory target system, you must have a HelloID Agent present in your environment.
- On the Overview step, confirm your choice of source system and click Next.
- On the General step, you may provide a custom name and description for the selected system. When you are ready, click Next.
- On the Finalize step, click Save to add the system to HelloID.
- Immediately, you will be taken to the configuration screen for the system. Provide your fully qualified domain name in the domain text box and click Connect. If successful, the button will turn green and new tabs will appear at the top of the pane.
At this point, the system has been added to HelloID. You can either click Save, or learn more about configuring target systems.