When logged into HelloID locally, you may be able to easily change your local user password. Your HelloID Administrator is able to turn this functionality on or off.
Note: This change is local to HelloID and is not reflected in Active Directory or any other system connected to HelloID. Please contact your systems administration for assistance with changing passwords in AD and other systems.
Change Your Local HelloID Account Password
From within the HelloID Dashboard, do the following:
- Click on the icon or your name in the upper right-hand corner of the Dashboard.
- Select "Change Password" to open the password change dialog screen.
- Enter your current password where it prompts for Old Password.
- Enter your new password under New Password and again under Confirm Password.
- Click the "Change Password" button to save your changes.