This manual shows how to setup SSO to PulseWeb using the SAML protocol. The configuration takes place in HelloID and through a request to PulseWeb (Noordhoff-health).
- HelloID environment
- PulseWeb environment
- The employees/users are known in both systems; PulseWeb, as well as HelloID.
Preferably this is an automatic import/synchronization from an HR system.
This could also be realized with a manual import, but this could carry out unnecessary large administrative burdens.
- PulseWeb has been (or will be) migrated to PulseWeb Touch
- All users, who must be able to log in with Single Sign-On, must be able to be unambiguously identified with the PulseWeb username in HelloID.
- Under the above conditions, a standard SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On implementation will normally run smoothly, in 1 to 2 weeks, after which a test period of 2 to 3 weeks is recommended.
- After the order has been issued, these activities will, of course, have to be planned on both sides (PulseWeb and HelloID).
- PulseWeb does charge a fee for the SSO functionality.
- Under the above conditions, the standard SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On can be offered, for a one-off € 1,750 and annually returning € 400.
- If more guidance is needed during the implementation, or changes have to be made to the configuration after implementation, this will be charged accordingly.